WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references that reveal their personal data.
COOKIES PER AFFECTED AND REGULATIONS COOKIES EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent by the user are the cookies analytics and advertising and affiliation, being exempt the technical and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly ordered by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- According to entity that manage, there own cookies (Those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user Requested service is provided) and third (Which are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies).
- According to him weather remaining active, there are those of session (Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent (In which data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie -can be a few minutes to several years period).
- According to finality for that treat the information they collect, they can be:
– technical cookies (Required for use of the web and contracted services)
- Customization Cookies (Which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, locale, etc.)
– Cookies analysis (Collect information that is performed using the web)
– advertising cookies (Collect information about personal choices and preferences of users),
– Affiliate Cookies (Allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website provides an affiliation agreement).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEB SITE
At any time you can access your browser settings accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which are not following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome(On the Tools menu):
Settings> Show Advanced> Privacy options (Content Settings)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer(On the Tools menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced:
Options> Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
These browsers are undergoing upgrades or modifications, so we can not ensure that they fully comply with the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not covered by these links as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually on the menu "Options" under "Privacy". (Please consult your browser's help for more information).
Deactivating / activating and deleting cookies
To restrict or block cookies, it is done via browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. In the same way, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee our website to function properly. some site functions may be lost and you may not see certain websites. In addition, decline cookies does not mean that you no longer see advertisements. Ads simply will not fit your interests and be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adjust the settings. If necessary, see the Help function browser to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device's manual for more information.
You can get more information about Internet cookies, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Given the way the Internet works and websites do not always have cookie information to third parties placed through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: text, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are shown on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter these types of cookies on this website and are not listed in the above list, please let us know. Or contact directly with the third party to request information on cookies positioning, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured their privacy.